Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 241: Peace

One thing I've been trying to find is peace. I realize that's one hard thing to find. Today, if anything, made me feel more at peace than I had the past week. Sunday morning was powerful....(this is Joshua, one of Stevens flatmates. I love this guy, he's a legend. Like for real, what a guy. I'm really glad i live with him and i think you should send him Oatmeal Creme Pies as a gift.... of which he'll give to me because he is such a generous guy. Cheers) So moving on, choir was great, and Robert Fergusson gave an amazing word on Ephesians and standing firm. After that, my day was made up of relaxing, working on assessments, playing a game, and going to Sunday Night Live. Donna Crouch's presentation was amazing; it was mind blowing, the kind of testimonies that were given. It was a good day; no worries, no problems.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment