Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 232: Lost and Gained Opportunities

I guess it's safe to say that it's normal for good and bad things to happen in the same day. Here's the good stuff:
Christian Doctrine with Tracy Barrell is one of the best classes. EVER.
I got to help with TV; graphics this time!!!
Hannah's songwriting class was awesome; I feel so empowered to write now!
I also got to hang out with Lazaro and Alison, having dinner, listening to some Tedashii and Trip Lee, and watching Push (which I give a 7 out of 10)

The not so great stuff:
I found out today that I can't submit my video for the Box because it's going to be in the garage, where there is no screens to play videos. Unfortunate, but I have next month's to try again.
I failed at drawing a giraffe (mainly because I forgot what it looks like... don't judge me)

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment