Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 240: The Progress of Video Making

I look back at today, and I realize I went through all stages of making videos. The morning, instead of going out with Street Teams, I worked on the Street Teams promo video. It was 2 hours of looking through clips and finding the ones I was going to use, and another hour of editing it down to a two minute video. I can proudly say that after such a long time of planning and filming, this video is now done. Afterwards, I met with my video team to talk about plans for the semester; it was a rather successful meeting, and I'm excited to see where this team progresses. Once that meeting was over, I met with my songwriting partner, Kristen, and attempted to finish the worship song for our first songwriting analysis; we are so close to being done with the song, and it's awesome. The rest of my day was a good Skype chat, chilling with my flatmates, having a flat dinner, and watching Fanboys (which was as good of a movie as I imagined it to be). It's days like these that I can be grateful for God's mercy; without it, I wouldn't exist. He's a cool guy, that's for sure.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment