Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 220: A Legend, I am?

Today was jam packed with blessing. In the morning, I got to serve in not one, but TWO areas of church life: choir in the 10 a.m. and production in the 12 p.m. I'll admit it was weird to be in a completely different spot on Sunday morning, but in all honesty it was fun! Julia A'Bell talked about giving encouraging words to people and how it's just awesome. So the whole day, people came up to me calling me a legend. It was nice, really! I also got to help a friend of mine with a video for her home church; it's amazing how many opportunities I get to help people out now, especially with videos. It's such a blessing to do that. In the evening, it was the first of Sunday Night Live(s), and I have to say it's gonna be a good chain of evening services these next 4 weeks. Crishan gave a message on how God as a master painter takes our abstract nothingness and turns it into a masterpiece. It's part of a series called Mosaic: seeing the bigger picture. The ones I'm excited for are Joel A'Bell's and Robert Fergusson's. Those are gonna be epic! Today was so good; thanks Jesus.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment