Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 217: Filming Begins

Today was made up of this:

Sisterhood, serving in TV (I got to try out camera 1 for the first time. Basically, camera 1 is the one that's on stage, so I got to make all these artistic shots. Loved it!)
Had a legitimate lunch for the first time this week (The classes are called intensives for a reason..)
Went through about 4 hours of intensive classes with JD, Nathan and Lynn from the Creative team, Charmaine from the church team, and Ian from the project in Holland. All their teaching was great, and I'm looking forward to more from them.
Chapel workshop with Lazaro and Kajsa; this semester is going to be fun; I have no doubt about it.
Got some pizza for the guys and enjoyed chatting with Donny some more (speaking of him, keep him in prayer. He's been waiting on money to come in for the past 3 weeks, and it has yet to come. Pray that the college will give him some more time to pay the fees before they kick him out of the country)
Instead of going to Team Night, I went to Streetbeat, the homeless ministry side of Street Teams, to get some film shots for the Street Teams promo video. I also got to talk with a few Brazilian guys, and I really enjoyed that. It reminded me of home.. not to mention, there was a very nice dog that we got to play with that reminded me of my little ones.. Man, I miss home... but it's okay, because in less than 4 months I'll be there!!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment