Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 222: Oh my word, yes.

So today was very good, as is most days. Class started at 10:15 (praise the Lord), but that's not when my day started. It actually began at 5:30, because I had chapel rehearsal to go to. Wanna hear the cool part? I wasn't the only one in my flat going. My entire flat (Donny, Josh, Lazaro, and myself) were part of chapel today! Josh and Donny were frontline singers (basically they were backing up the worship leaders), Lazaro was playing the drums, and I was on stage with camera 1; it was such an epic morning! The guys were so excited, they coordinated simultaneous scissor kicks (jumping in the air while kicking your legs out); it was pretty funny. Anita's personal evangelism class is gonna be good; based on how it went today, it's a fact. I love the way Anita communicates; she's very soft with her words, but every word is profound. I love it! Chapel was great as well; we got to hear from April Miller, and she's always a treat to hear from. To celebrate flat 223's participation in chapel, I took the guys out for lunch at one of our sacred grounds: Eat At Home. Eat At Home, which you saw in one of my vlogs, has THE best fish & chips in the area, and since we love it so much, we enjoyed the dish together; I love just being able to hang out with these guys. The rest of my afternoon was swept up in the songwriting/musicianship class which goes for about 3 hours (sounds like a drag, but it's a great class). The assessments for this semester are SUPER HARD, LIKE OH MY WORD YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW; so I need to start praying over that asap. In the evening, I had connect group with Georg; he's taking over the group that once belonged to our dear Swedish legend, Andreas Evermyr; it's a changing of the leadership that I approve of. Georg is a great guy, and I'm happy to be in his connect group. Not to mention, now I'm with Donny too! Ah yes, this day was a keeper; day off tomorrow should be a keeper as well.

God bless,
Steven

P.S. How awesome is this sweater design????

The zipper for the hoodie goes right down the middle, making this design all the more awesome. Yay for Moses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment