Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 225: A Mutual Camera

I'm sure you've been in a place where you find yourself connected to something, whether it's simple or significant. Today, I found myself connected to a camera; weird, I know, but it was cool. The past two weeks have been my "getting to know phase" with camera 1, and today I used it not once, but twice. After the Christian Doctrine lecture with Tracy Barrell (which is definitely one of the best things that will happen this semester), I got to use the camera for chapel; this was actually the surprise of the morning, because I wasn't supposed to come in, but there was a miscommunication that I was supposed to be there so I ended up helping out. I didn't mind helping out, but you know those last minute things; they come out of nowhere. Chapel was great though; it was a blast having another God encounter! After a one hour break, we had our musicianship/songwriting lecture with our teacher from last semester, Hannah Hobbes (what a legend!), which was awesome; I'm looking forward to seeing this class progress. In the evening was where I used camera 1 for the second time with Wildlife, the youth ministry. That was pretty fun as well; with Wildlife you get more freedom to be creative, and that is AWESOME!!! Today = SO good.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment