Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 238: Thank God, the internet is back

For the first time in about a month, I am typing this blog entry IN MY FLAT. How good is God, hey? This alone is enough to say about the day. But I'll be nice and explain.

Sisterhood started things off right; I got to work with wonderful Camera 1 again, and I love that we're such a good team. I'm getting the hang of being part of the TV crew; I'm looking forward to what's next.
After that, there was a small break between Sisterhood and my other class. Unfortunately Duncan couldn't grace us with his presence and wisdom, but we got to hear from George Pingel, who gave some pretty good insight on the kingdom of Heaven.
Then there was going back to 223 and playing some Marvel Ultimate Alliance with Josh and Donny; I have missed this game.. it's good to be reunited with it. Anyways, it was also around that time we discovered that our internet was back on; I'm pretty sure we could hear the angels singing in the distance... okay, not really, but you get my point.
Master classes were cool as well. We had this guy named Tim, a bass player with 10 years experience, show us some tips about hearing the bass parts of songs. It was very helpful with the way I usually learn songs, so I'll definitely try and use that in my practice time.
Team Night was cool; I got to try out Camera 3 for the first time, and it was pretty fun. The TV crew leader, Simon, said he was impressed with my shots, and he told me if I get some more experience and level up with working cameras in weekend services, I might be able to do camera work for bigger things like conferences and album recordings. Now THAT would be sweet.
All in all, this day was good; again, thanks be to God for His awesomeness.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment