Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 212: No Comment

Well I didn't get a chance to write anything because of the lack of internet access (right now, I'm sitting in the stairwell borrowing from the guys on the other side of the wall in front of me; don't worry, they're cool about it.)

Street Teams was amazing; we got to see major improvements in a couple of the people we normally visit. Plus, we got the new students in on the action, which was sweet. Afterwards, I was in the Street Teams Creative meeting to hear about the video I'm responsible for making; I have to film in every area, including the ones I don't EVER go to. It should be fun; I think...

College family is great. I love how close we all are; it makes me think of home and of all the wonderful friendships I have waiting for me when I get back. I've really been encouraged by the faith these people have; we're all struggling a little bit in some way, but because we're all supporting each other, it's like there's nothing to worry about.

God is faithful. If anything, that's what I got out of this day. He's not leaving my side, and now I want to make sure I'm acknowledging Him being there. I'm ready for a new season; one that's better than the one I just went through. It's coming, that I know for sure; I just need to get ready for it.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment