Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 227: An almost legitimate series

You gotta love Sundays. Mine started later than usual because of an 11 a.m. call time. I served in the 12 p.m. service and got to hear from Steve Dixon, the campus pastor from Brisbane (pronounced bris-been over here); he gave a message on how we are adopted as God's sons, and it was a great word. My afternoon was composed of video editing; a lot of video editing. Last night's footage was 21 minutes worth, and I have to either condense it all to 10 minutes, or split it into 2 parts. That will be decided on a later date. Sunday night live was awesome; Sanga also gave a powerful message on adoption, which was just awesome. The highlight was seeing my old flatmate Anders and his girlfriend Caroline as part of the presentation; they totally made my night. The rest of the evening was hanging out with Donny and Andrew and making nachos; a truly happy ending.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment