Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 218: F5

Today was amazing. Like seriously amazing. Despite waking up earlier than usual for chapel rehearsal, I was called last night to help out the TV crew for chapel this afternoon. Apparently, since I got to try out the stage camera yesterday at Sisterhood, I was asked to use it again since the TV people like to have camera 1 users handle it consecutively. After the rehearsal (which went great), we had a coupe hours of intensives with Dean Ussher and Mary Capper. Dean talked about servanthood vs. stardom, and how the stage should be for the purpose of worship and servanthood, not fame and personal glory. Mary spoke on taking what we've learned the past semester and utilizing it this semester; I feel so confident that this is going to be a fantastic next 4 months. Chapel rocked! I had a blast using the camera, and the worship was so powerful. We ended up just doing worship and prayer, because the presence of God was all over. It's times like that when I'm most proud of being a part of this place; and there's so much more in store. After a couple more intensives with April Miller and Katie Peters, the second semesters were finished for the day, so I came back and just enjoyed the rest of the day indoors. I also had an amazing conversation with a friend of mine that's dear to my heart; it's truly been too long since last time we talked. That alone made my day full of joy. I love it when God makes these opportunities to really make a difference; it's just so AWESOME!!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment