Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 233: Anaconda SQUEEZE

Today was pretty eventful. Street Teams this morning was great, despite all I did was film. I have all the footage I'll need to make the video for Street Teams; now it's just a matter of making time to edit it and finalize it. I also enjoyed hanging out with Gary; he's one cool dude. After Street Teams (and being blessed with some excess food from Citycare), Donny and I came back and chilled before heading to the city. We returned to the store Donny is trying to get a job in, because he wants them to know how much he wants (and needs) this job. Please continue to pray for him, because this is something really crucial to him staying here. We also got to hang out at Starbucks (for me, it's the first time I've been there since January) and just talk; it's nice to have those times where you can just talk about life with people you trust. My original plan for the evening was to go to the release party for Set Sail's latest EP (Set Sail is a band made up of former Hillsong college students. And they are one talented group of guys!), but I ended up not going because I felt like it was going to be really crowded. Frankly, I just didn't want to be in a crowded environment. Instead, I got to hang out with my flat and some other friends and we watched Date Night (I have to admit, despite the massive amount of crude humor, this movie was hilarious!!) The best part of today, however, was finally getting the missing scenes for the first episode of 223; it's taken such a long time, but as far as I can tell it was worth the wait.The only thing that really messed up this day was, as you could guess, Telstra. So we paid the bill to reactivate our internet; we were happy about that. Unfortunately, Telstra is making us wait yet ANOTHER WEEK before we actually have internet in our flat; why can't these people just take the money and give the customer what they want and need?? I'm tired of this stuff; it's ungodly how bad they are treating all this. Anyways, tomorrow should make up for this madness.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment