Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 215: What a Beautiful Day

Man, did I love today. The only thing that wasn't good was the fact that I STILL don't have internet in my house, but other than that it was great. It was a full day of intensives that went awesome, thanks to Katie Peters and Catrina Henderson's awesome teaching skills. Chapel was great too; I got to help the TV peeps out, and it was loads of fun. I love serving in chapel, because it reminds me of the chapels back at SFC. We even got to do these activities where we used people to imitate machinery; my team had to imitate an iPad, and it was crazy fun.
Today's highlight was talking with Mary Capper about a new opportunity she presented me with. She was telling me about this new concept she wants to try out. She wants to start a creative team of people solely dedicated to making videos. and guess who she would like to be the head of this team???? That's right, I have been given the opportunity to help make City campus history by leading the very first video department EVER!!! It's so awesome, but then again I have only to thank the people that have spread the word about the videos I've been posting on Youtube and Facebook. I'm so excited about this; like I'm REALLY excited!
The rest of my day was hanging out with my Connect Group at this restaurant where they have $10 meals, and working on the 223 mini series. I really owe these guys for letting me use their internet... what to get them..

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment