Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 181: Just a Little More

Today was another day of conference training. We got to hear from Dave Davis and Andreas Evermyr, two of the coolest people here in college. They talked with us on policies, procedures, communicating with people from other nations, and self-awareness. It was some good encouragement for us as the big conference is getting closer and closer. This pretty much summed up my morning and most of my afternoon; I would have gone to help Street Teams with painting the PCYC, but I didn't get a chance to head out there. Hopefully I can help finish the job tomorrow. After the training, I had a small break before Powerhouse, so I took the opportunity to move one of my suitcases to my new flat (I will be documenting the whole moving thing; it should be fun). Then it was a full evening of Powerhouse; it was good, but it left me really exhausted afterwards. I got to help my leader Valerie with taking some of the responsibilities off her hands. Just give me a few weeks, and I should be ready to take bigger responsibilities. Looking at my flat right now... it's very empty.

It's cool to know that all four of us are going to different places; we can bless and be blessed by others! God's doing mighty things here; can't wait to take this conference head on!!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment