Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 182: YayYEAY!!

Today was a full day of work. The morning was all Sisterhood, and it was awesome as usual. I can't picture myself getting tired of being part of logistics and serving water; it's so good. Misterhood was... interesting.. because we had arm wrestling. Let's just say it was very full of guy energy.. anyways, after that I had Spanish band practice. That was so much fun; I can't wait to play these songs at conference. I'm just hoping the bruises on my fingers will heal by then. Then I had a small break before the college headed out to the Hills campus for conference training. It was a great night; it was nice to just hang out with some of my good friends. the refresh team that I'm part of for conference is one of the best; I just know it's gonna be a good week to live.
Sorry for this very small, summarized blog, but I need to go to sleep asap because I have a full day tomorrow that involves a LOT of heavy lifting.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment