Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 210: So I'm 19 now....

It's amazing to think that 19 years ago, I entered this world. It's been quite the journey, and now that I'm a year older, I have more to be thankful for. Just being here has been something to be grateful for. Everything I have learned and experienced has made me a stronger person. Every interaction with one of the leaders has given me inspiration to seek more. Every new friendship has helped me grow in several aspects of my life. Every God encounter has shown me how much more I need to trust in Him. This day gave me a little bit of everything. I had so many great people wish me a happy birthday (the entire first year worship students even sang with harmonies). I had encouragement come from my teachers, which was very nice. I got to hear from my favorite teacher, Robert Fergusson, and was completely impacted by his words. God, above else, was gracious enough to give me another year to look back on. A year full of incredible memories. A year full of hardships and rejoicing. A year of significance. May God be glorified through my life as His son, and may this new year be heaps better than the last.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment