Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 204: Out n' About

I realize I spent a good majority of the day outside. In the morning I was supposed to go to the Post Office to pick up a package for the flat, but I ended up waking up a bit later than expected. So I went with Donny to Bondi Junction to help him see if he could get a job at EB Games, since he's been looking into that opportunity for a while. Unfortunately, there weren't any positions available, but the manager took his resume just in case something opens up, which was cool of him. I accidentally found a Borders (which I didn't know was in this country?!) and we ended up catching up with our inner Marvellite. After a good lunch at Oporto, we came back here to Flat 223 (which I want to start making a mini series/mockumentary of) where we were hanging out for a bit until we went upstairs to play some video games. After a couple hours of that, we came back to 223 to listen to the new Ivoryline album, Vessels; EPIC ALBUM!!!!!! This was a good day, despite a few setbacks.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment