Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 202: Let's Set Sail

Today was awesome!!! I woke up bright and early at 11:39 a.m.(due to going to sleep at 3 a.m.),and it was a bittersweet moment knowing that I slept the morning away. Then I was hanging out with Donny and Andrew before I Skyped with my parents;it's so nice to Skype with them. It was a good chat, catching up with them and setting the day for my return to America for Christmas. I realize that it's gonna come a lot faster than I think. It feels like a long time away, but it'll be tomorrow before I know it; that's just how time works, I guess. In the evening I served at Powerhouse; it was a blast! The hospitality team made some amazing nachos, the events team rocked the house, worship was amazing, and United had a panel interview on their tour that ended recently. Plus, we introduced all the new students to Powerhouse and showing them opportunities to serve in it. Hopefully we see some people come aboard. So I have no idea what's going on tomorrow, but all I know is I'm either going to school, or I'm not. I'll figure it out in the morning.

God bless,
Steven

P.S. the title is in honor of the band Set Sail, made up of current and former Hillsong college students, and they just recently announced the releasing of an album they've been working on. These guys are incredible; if I get a chance to show people from back home their music, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment