Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 190: End of a Semester

So yesterday was the last day of Hillsong Conference 2010. Boy, what a day that was. The refresh team went all out on the arena, cleaning everything from toilets to coffee spills to vomit... yes, vomit.. but that's okay! I had a great time working with my team, and I'm sure we'll be in touch much more this coming semester. I will say that it wasn't until yesterday that I felt the exhaustion from the other 4 days. Monday through Thursday, it didn't feel as tiring, but Friday was tough. Halfway through the day I was kind of ready to go to sleep, but I had to keep going. So I did. And it was a lot of fun. The evening was the challenge; after the last rally, we had bump out, which was basically clearing out the arena in one night. I was put in charge of the vacuuming team, which was fun despite having a few vacuums that didn't work. We were there until around 1 a.m., hence my not really putting details and posting this so late. And I'm officially a second semester student now!!!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment