Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 188: The Halfway Point

So yesterday evening we found out that we didn't have internet, hence my not posting anything about Wednesday's stuff. But here I am making up for it.

Refresh is an amazing team. We were sent everywhere, and we still got the jobs done so well. I'm proud of my team and what we've been able to accomplish together. It's been tiring, but God is our strength through all of this. There was a lot of funny moments throughout this day, and that's what keeps us energized: fellowship wrapped in humor. It's such an epic experience being a small part of this life-changing conference. Every speaker is filled with wisdom. Every worship leader carries the spirit of the house when they are on stage. And the volunteers are the glue to keeping things together behind the scenes. During the evening rally, my team was supposed to clean these two broken plates that the two Joels dropped on stage; it was a weird feeling being on a stage surrounded by thousands of people. But hey, at least I can say that for a small moment, I shared the stage with Brian Houston and Israel Houghton! Anyways, this day was good; plus, we finished earlier, giving us a chance to get some early sleep. That I appreciated most, because everyone's been working so hard. I'm gonna feel it during break, but it will be a good feeling.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment