Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 189: The Bishop Is Back, Baby!

Today was very good. It started off right: cleaning an entire bathroom hit with 3 clogged toilets. It was quite the experience, one that I sure won't forget anytime soon.I would go into details, but you really don't need to know what I witnessed today. Moving on...
My team has continued to blow me away with their hard work and strong spirits. It gives me encouragement and motivation to keep going, and apparently I do the same for them. We did a lot of floor cleaning, garbage bag replacing, toilet paper/hand towel replacing, and mopping, and very moment of it was fun. There's just something about having a great Refresh team; not to mention we get a lot of encouragement from the people around us that see what we do. God uses even the smallest of jobs to make a difference!
The definite highlight was hearing from T.D. Jakes tonight; that is one massively spiritual source of power and wisdom. Everyone was going nuts in the auditorium, going off of the energy he was giving. It was a powerful message on not defining your life on the bad circumstances, but rather through what you have left after the storm and going through times of "correction". That alone was refreshing to me! I felt so privileged to be a part of this conference at that moment, and even though I'm so tired right now, I know that through God I will have the strength to finish this conference. Keep praying that God will do mighty things on this last night coming up. Wow, only one day left. That was slow AND quick at the same time.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment