Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 200: To See It Through

Today was quite interesting. Almost the entire day was nothing but working on Mia's video; it's been a long 3 days of nonstop filming/editing. Mostly editing. It's like I've become "the video guy", it's so cool!! However, it didn't come without problems; for the longest time, there was an issue with the audio every time I burned it onto a disc. The picture was fine, but the audio was WAY off; that happening 3 times with a 2-3 hour wait period in between made it very frustrating at times. I unfortunately had to cut some things in order for the video to work, but either way, I'm glad with how it turned out. It's definitely my best work, mainly because it's the longest video I've made (won't be able to top this one for a long time). Looking back at this whole project, it's made me see the kind of devotion I need more of in other areas of my life. Have you ever felt like you were more committed to parts of your life instead of your life as a whole? I feel that way sometimes; it's never a happy thought. If there's one thing I dislike the most, it's the concept of laziness. It's almost like we can't help but be lazy sometimes, even when we know we shouldn't be. I want to work more on being more productive instead of being lazy, because I just don't like having so much of that in me. God didn't put us on this earth to be a bunch of lazy bums, so I encourage you to engage with the parts of your life you're not as devoted to.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment