Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 197: Dreaming Out Loud

Today was both eventful and uneventful. I know that sounds weird, but it's what happened. The morning was very slow, very quiet, but good. The afternoon went quite well too; I got to help one of the new guys learn about BPay and how it works. I also did some catching up with people through both the internet and in person. I got called to help with events for the United Night; that was one hectic time. Lots of teenagers/young adults, and lots of new students; not to mention the new Hillsong Youth term project (they call it TP's for short):

I love these things. They're just like Extended Plays (EPs) but with Bible study stuff included. All for $2. What a steal, as Mr. Mateyka puts it. I got things to do tomorrow, so I shall see you later!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment