Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 199: All I Need

Sundays. How I love Sundays. There's something about Sundays that I just love. Choir was interesting; during rehearsal the fire alarm went off and almost had us evacuate. Fortunately, the fire brigade came just in time to keep the service on schedule, so we went through the service just fine. My voice wasn't feeling so well, so I couldn't sing to my fullest, but thankfully God doesn't measure us by our voice, but by our heart, right? Robert Fergusson gave a fantastic message on labeling people and how we should practice fully knowing others before we automatically label them. I love it when Robert speaks; he radiates wisdom! After that, I headed straight back to my place to start completing the video for my friend Mia; it was hours and hours of importing videos onto iMovie, editing, adding intros and music, and replaying the entire thing like 10 times. It was so much fun! So far, this video is 42 minutes long; definitely the longest project I've ever worked on. After doing all I could, I went to evening church, where Joel A'Bell talked about living "above average". It was a great time, and I can't wait to start this week off living above the average. Right now, I'm with a group of friends that felt like watching a movie; you gotta love college brothers and sisters when they're all together!

God bless,
Steven

P.S. I must admit I am now a OneRepublic fan; I got some confirmations from a lot of trustworthy friends that the members are Christian, so I'm giving them a listen. So far, I'd say this is one super talented band; major props!

No comments:

Post a Comment