Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 194: Organization

Today was exactly what a vacation consists of: REST. and it was a good rest indeed. I spent the morning just settling down in my new flat, hanging out with the guys. I gotta say, it's cool to be living with such amazing men of God. The highlight of the day was finally making contact with my loved ones from back home. It still sucks that my family's camera doesn't work, but luckily I am someone of patience. Then it was off to my old place, where I attempted to clean our balcony. I'm not done, but hopefully I can get most of it done tomorrow. It feels so weird seeing other people's stuff where my things used to be, but at the same time I'm excited that new people can experience the awesomeness that is 272/8 Lachlan St. After a little cleaning there, I went back to my place and got to chat with Hannah. I am so glad that we got to talk, especially since she recently joined the Mac family!! So now she doesn't have to keep asking her sister to borrow her computer, which is much more convenient for the both of us. Pretty much the rest of the day was more resting and watching the movie Daybreakers with some friends. If you haven't seen it, just so you know it's a REAL vampire movie. Lots of violence, blood, severing of body parts, and more blood. Crazy, but it was exactly what I expected: a REAL vampire movie.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment