Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 152: Stepping Up

Today was quite the day. It started with some TV training; I got to observe as Josh Reece worked to big camera. I even got to try it out myself; it was a lot of fun. Working these cameras is like playing a game; it requires a lot of focus, but it's always fun. I sure hope I get another shot at it. After Personal Leadership, I was supposed to keep observing how to work the camera during chapel and maybe use one of the cameras. However, I ended up using the camera for the second half of the chapel; it was a bit scary, but in the end it was loads of fun. I had just a little bit of free time before I went to Luke's house for the songwriting group; basically we have 5 weeks to write and put together a song, and we can all meet on Tuesday afternoons since our classes finish with chapel. We spent about 2 hours trying to come up with ideas, but we didn't really get much out there. It's a completely different experience when you're writing songs with other people, so it should be fun when we have something. Afterwards, it was just relaxing and hanging out with the flatmates, as well as uploading another one of the Performance Day videos. I think it's a successful day; tomorrow should be a nice break from waking up early every morning!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment