Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 151: We Fixed It Alright!

Performance Day 2. A highly anticipated day. We've been working nonstop to make this performance twice as good as the last one. And I think we managed to pull that off! It was so much fun; and not just our performance, but watching everyone's! We have incredibly talented people here at college; mind-blowing guitarists, versatile drummers, powerful singers, smooth piano/keyboard players, and even groovy bass players. Everyone played a major role in making this Performance Day amazing, and it was a load of fun recording all of it. Here's the band I was a part of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P002kWpkef0 It wasn't until around 2:45 that we finished all of the performances, and soon after I was here, in my flat just enjoying my afternoon. I also went straight to work on editing the videos, which is going to take a while considering there's about 12 videos with a grand time slot total of 59 minutes and 42 seconds. IT should be fun though; and I'm definitely hoping all the other people will enjoy them too. Well, that's all for now, since I have more TV training tomorrow!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment