Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 150: Language of a Hero

So this morning, I got the privilege of serving in the 10 and 12 services; the reason being that we got to hear from Ray Bevan again! This Welshman is straight up amazing; I so want to get his sermons on DVD. He is one of the best communicators I've ever heard, and I'm so glad that I received so much from his messages. Worship went really well too; we had such a great time praising God. Afterwards, i spent the rest of the day with Donny and Lauren, having lunch, working on assessments, and hanging out with a couple other friends later on. I thank God for having good friends like them; it helps me not be stuck at my place all afternoon. In the evening, we got to hear from Christine Caine, who is the main Hillsong advisor for A23, the organization against human trafficking; she gave another message of inspiration, which was a great way of ending the day. Church life was all great worship, incredible speakers, and good fellowship. Tomorrow's gonna be a good day, that's for sure. I just gotta take care of some stuff before I head to bed, so I'll see you later!!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment