Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 134: My Core Values

So today was more productive in terms of my assessment. I got to out some more thought into it, and it ended up being a little bit easier this time around. The main subject on the work today was core values, which are things that I personally live by. So far I've only come up with 4 out of the 5, but yesterday I had 2 , so I consider it progress. So far I have honesty, respect, patience, and optimism. I feel like these things have really made me who I am, and therefore it translates into my normal life. I also got to write out a mission statement for myself, which was cool. I have much, MUCH more to do, but I have a little more confidence to get it done now. Other than that, it was nothing super special; but thanks be to God for a good day nonetheless.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment