Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 124: Hip-Hop Revolution

So today went very well. I woke up bright and early for helping set up the front of house soundboard for chapel; it's pretty fun to do that, I'd say. Today's Personal Leadership course was on financial leadership, which was something that has inspired me to be much smarter with my money; Duncan does an excellent job at communicating these kind of things. Chapel was awesome; we felt that we raised the standard of how chapel should be, and that means it can only get better from here. After a rather quick piano practice time straight after chapel, I went right back home to talk with my parents; I always look forward to talking with them. I wish I had more free time to talk with them... but it's alright, as long as I can communicate that way at least once a week. The majority of the afternoon was hanging out with my flatmates and stuff. In the evening I got to do some songwriting for one of my songs since I changed the music, making the words not as good. It's a tough situation, but I'll be okay. Overall, I can't really be super specific about what happened because it was a simple day. An excellent, simple day.

God bless,
Steven

P.S.: As for the title of this blog, it's just about several recommendations and discoveries on some good hip-hop music. Here's the list of peoples I've been researching:
Trip Lee
Odd Thomas
Tedashii
Heath McNeasen
and Flame
Most of them have my approval, but I'm not quite done with the research yet 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment