Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 132: Not quite to plan..

So I wanted to really work on my assessment today. That didn't work out so well. I've been dreading this goal setting portfolio, and for good reason; it's without a doubt THE most challenging assignment I've ever faced. It's a 10 part portfolio that consists of your top 5 values, your mission statement, long and short term goals and review/update on those goals, a month long schedule and review of schedule, and a month long budget schedule and review of said schedule. It may not seem like much, but what it lacks in mere size makes up with the amount of brain power needed. Today, this assessment absorbed all my brain power to the point I couldn't even think; and I didn't even get halfway through the 1st part.. but fortunately I got to talk with Hannah, which made me feel better. It's cool how just talking with people can brighten your mood, especially under the lamest of circumstances. Afterwards, it was off to Powerhouse; loads of fun, as usual. Overall, this day was pretty good despite being brought down by an inanimate object. Tomorrow is a special day: I'm going to the Blue Mountains! I'll explain later..

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment