Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 146: Feel the Power

So today was my day off; awesome. I got to recover some sleep that the assessments stole from me, and that alone made the day great. I got to a little recording, which made excellent progress. I'm so close to having Here and Alive finished, but it still feels far away. In the afternoon, I talked with Hannah, which was nice. We had a good conversation, just updating each other on what was happening. After that, I had a little bit of time before I went to Powerhouse, which ended up being Pigout-house tonight. I had a very nice, well made burger, and some free sausage sizzles since the group was watching the big rugby game between New South Wales and Queensland. I spent almost the entire game time helping a few other guys pack down the auditorium and set it up for Sisterhood tomorrow. It was a lot of fun, and I'm glad that I get to serve here. That was pretty much my day; I'm gonna have a pretty good day tomorrow I'm sure.

God bless,
Steven

P.S. Here's one verse that stood out to me tremendously during my devotion time: " My son, give me your heart and let your eyes delight in my ways," Proverbs 23:26 I like that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment