Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 138: Another Lockdown

Today was pretty much spent in my room. On my computer. Working on assessments and other things. I did however get more done; I completely finished the goals section, and I'm two paragraphs away from finishing the values section. All that's left after that is the month schedule and budget thing and then I can finally breathe relaxed. I also got to talk with my family (despite the worst connection Skype ever gave us) and Hannah, which was the saving grace of the day. Otherwise, it would have been quiet and boring. The rain was pouring a lot today ( we even got scared by the loudest thunder crack EVER; like it was just around the corner!) And because I mentioned my inconsistent exercise schedule, my flatmate Anders decided to have me join him on his 100 Pushups App thingy; turns out the iPhone CAN get you in shape! We'll see if it works out in my favor over the next 6 weeks. Tomorrow will most likely be another lockdown day for assessments, so hopefully I can knock this thing out for good.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment