Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 128: In This Moment

The morning started in the best way possible: Street Teams. It was nice to be back, since I had to miss it for the online open day. I got to return to the Towers, and I had a great time; we got to visit a few people, and the visits were so good that we didn't even clean anything! We just got to sow into the lives of those specific people, and it was so cool. After that, I went to Donny's just to chill; we had an original idea in mind, but that didn't end up working out because he took a nap. So I just went back to my place and started on an important assignment. Over time, the afternoon disappeared, and before I knew it the evening was here. Fortunately it was salvaged by my Canadian friend Valerie, who invited me to hang out with some friends. So we went over to our friend Dave's place and watched stand-up comedy and had dessert; it was loads of fun.
When I think about it, it's fascinating how quickly a day can go; before you know it BAM! and the day is over. I feel like this college experience is going to be just as quick until the end, but I hope I get everything I need for my return before that time comes.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment