Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 144: Grace Amazing

Today was almost completely all about music. From Mary's lecture on being a good listener, to practicing our song and stage lighting, to our Music Excellence tutorial and picking up the bass guitar that was so generously given to me by the Garcias, I couldn't be happier with a day like this. I also got to finally relax after all the assessment work, which was definitely a boost in making this day awesome. The afternoon was pretty much going to Redfern and picking up the bass, practicing a little more at our guitarist's place, and resting a bit. In the evening I got to hang out with some good friends, sharing dinner and chatting while watching a movie. I'm feeling more confident with myself after this weekend, and it has helped me get more comfortable with socializing. I'm very grateful to God for what He's done; I can't wait to see how the rest of this week goes!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment