Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 130: Adios to Amos

So today was quite interesting. I didn't go out of the flat (other than getting a small dinner break across the street at Urban Thai) because I worked on the Old Testament Introduction Amos Study assessment (wow, that's a mouthful). Basically, it was looking through the book of Amos, as well as a handful of other source material to answer the questions. Even though it was only 9 questions, the questions were real mind-bogglers.. like, my brain could not function in the morning with questions like that. So I left it until the afternoon; I worked from 1 to around 10:45 on this assessment. Yes, that's how hard these assessments can be; and I have yet to tackle the biggest one of all: the goal setting portfolio. This is a portfolio style one with 10 sections; all 10 sections are difficult to me, so it's gonna take my whole break to finish it. At least I'll save money though! I also got to hear from my mom on her Mother's Day; apparently it went very well. I sure wish I could be there, but I know that God's in control, and he has much blessing in store for her. So one day of this break over; many more to go.

God bless,
Steven

1 comment:

  1. Here is a real common sence book to help grind away the many mind bogglers.
    "The Sword and the Spear" is a book full of Bible stories, parables and verses that show God's true intentions for His children to defeat Satan's Spear.
    God Bless,here is the link:
    http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/TheSwordAndTheSpear.html

    ReplyDelete