Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 179: Muevete, hombre!! (Move, Man!!)

Today was very interesting. It started a bit later, which was AWESOME (well, to me 8 is later.) At 9, I had practice with the guys: Donny, Simri, and Lazaro. We worked on our Spanish songs for Hillsong Conference today, and I have to say I haven't been prouder to be Hispanic (I mean that as in while I've been in Australia). We had so much fun; we're going from La Bamba to Spanish worship to even mariachi style music (that's going to be the funniest thing I've EVER done, for sure). I'm even gonna wear a sombrero the day of the performance, but I'm making a Nicaragua-styled thingy to go around it to represent my family's country. You gotta respect your cultural backgrounds, you know? After that awesome morning, I had lunch with Donny at our favorite Thai restaurant, Doytao. It was cool catching up with him, since everyone's had a super busy past week. Then I came home to pack some stuff, upload the last performance video, and get some nice personal time. I did a lot of catching up on my Bible reading, since I missed out on a few days. It was good, because God really put some impacting stuff out there for me to find. I love it when you read similar verses, but you get a new view on it like every time you read it. That's the life manual for you! Well, I gotta go; I need some sleep before I wake up early for front of house rehearsal tomorrow.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment