Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 168: Feels like yesteryear

So today was the continuation of classes ending. After an amazing Sisterhood morning which included a powerful message from our awesome Italian preacher Antonio, we had our last Old Testament Tutorial class. This time, we had Matt Capper as our teacher, and he did a great job at making the class entertaining. One specific thing I want to point out is that the bass guitar that was so generously given to me has turned out to be a massive blessing. And I'm not saying just to me; but to a couple others. A couple people have shared usage of this guitar (don't worry mom, they are trustworthy people that know what they're doing, and they ALWAYS give it back), and it's helped me a lot with practicing. I might actually switch my major to bass, since I heard there's a big need for more bass players. My afternoon consisted of working on cards for tomorrow (I'm still working on them now) and attempting to have a conversation with Hannah. For some reason, our talks have been completely cut off, and we can't receive messages from each other anymore... oh well...

Team Night was so good tonight; Gabe Kelly gave a great word on loving God with all that we are, and the piano workshop afterwards wasn't half bad either. It's hard to believe that in 3 weeks, I'm gonna be on overdrive at Hillsong Conference, working away to help make it the best experience for our guests from around the world. It's gonna be good; I need to start resting now.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment