Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 163: Green Machine

Saturday. I like Saturday. For many reasons. It's one of those things I look forward to because of the kind of things I get to do. First, there was breakfast at Andre's; he created these double chocolate chip pancakes that were without a doubt heavenly. I'm gonna miss him and his pancakes when he leaves after Hillsong Conference. After that, it was time for Street Teams, which was THE highlight of the day. We had lots of good talks with people, we did some cleaning and pretty much got lunch from a sweet Russian couple, and I got some more inspiration to get this Russian speaking thing down. God is doing some amazing things with Street Teams, and I'm glad I chose this ministry for my intensive training. In the afternoon, I got to get some rest since I didn't have much sleep last night. In the evening, all I basically did was help a friend move a new couch into their place and watching a movie with other friends. I feel kind of weird having condensed this blog to such a small size, but that's pretty much the day. Thanks for a good day, God!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment