Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 153: Thanks be to Him

God,
I just want to say thanks. Thanks for Your love that never decreases with every day that passes; that no matter how many times I might make a mistake or disobey Your commands, You continue to love me. Thanks for being the one, true example of what love is. Thanks for the day; from the rising of the sun, to it's coming down, Your name is to be praised. Thank You for a wonderful family; one that supports, provides, and prays for me constantly as I'm going farther into this journey. Thank You for my daily necessities that are provided: a roof over my head, a bed to sleep on, clothes to keep me warm as this winter season is here, technology like my phone and laptop(s) to keep in contact with my spiritual family on the other side of the world, for food on my table, and for Your Word that is always available to me when I need it. Thanks for giving me this day to relax and rest from the world, and thanks for the relaxation days that are yet to come. Thanks for keeping me warm, fed, and pressing forward regardless of circumstances around me. Thank You for my ability to worship and pray; without it, I would be much less secure in myself. Thanks for places like Hillsong church, where You are put above all else. Thanks for Your promises, which will always prevail. Thank You for being You; I'd be completely lost without You here by my side.


God bless you,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment