Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 164: Hwell, it's hwinter

Sundays. The absolute best. I love being a part of choir in the morning; singing praises to God, serving alongside amazing people, and getting fed spiritually and physically (the BONUS!). Donna Crouch gave a great message on loving loud, talking about Rahab and her faith that saved her and her family, and also got her a spot on the Jesus' ancestor list. I spent the rest of the day socializing with a lot of people. After choir it was with my good friend Rafael. Then it was hanging out at Donny's with him, Josh, and Celeste (we pretty much had a video game afternoon, since it's all we talked about and did.) In the evening, it was socializing with a LOT of people, as well as chilling with my friend Cory, whose birthday is today (now there's only 2 people I know that have yet to turn 19. I'm one of them.) I really got to see what real, legitimate friends I have here; the good thing is I have a LOT of them. Thanks be to God for not having to do this journey completely alone. I am currently staying at Donny's place, because I am going on a little trip tomorrow. Plus, I can get an idea of what it will feel like living here, since I may potentially move into this flat. We'll see; it's all on God's timing.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment