Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 157: I Will Believe

Today was amazing; God totally blessed it, and I'm so happy. Sunday morning church was awesome; choir as always was phenomenal, and the sermon from Jerry Savelle reminded me of SFC; he has that SFC feel to him, it's pretty cool. After the service, I spent the rest of the morning and afternoon working on assessments; I do have to admit I procrastinated a bit. I watched Tyson's bootleg of Alice In Wonderland with him; first time I ever watched it! I have to say, it definitely says Tim Burton ALL over it, but I still enjoyed it; he's an artist among artists. To sum up what I accomplished, turned in 3 assessments, played some Mario Party, found out the game just doesn't like me so it kept putting me in the gutter, and went to the evening service and heard a powerful message from "Sanga". It was blessed; don't need to say more.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment