Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 304: Hallelujah, Not Halloween

Today was October 31st. I don't need to explain what normally happens on this day. However, there was quite a lack of people walking on the streets dressed up like God knows what; turns out Halloween isn't as popular out here. That's fine with me though; my day was very enjoyable. I served in choir this morning, and it was amazing; we sang one of the more recently new songs for the upcoming album recording, and so far every new song that's been introduced has been great. It's truly amazing to see the dedication that goes into every song. After that, I worked on assessments all afternoon and evening while hanging out with the guys. There was also a special birthday party for one of our good friends, so I was able to wish him a happy birthday; he's a really cool guy, and he definitely deserved the attention tonight. God's just so good man... just realized I have 4 weeks left of my first year of college.... oh man..

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment