Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 288: Producing, Learning, Uploading, etc.

Today was the official full day back from break. It started bright and early to help my oversight leader Vanessa with producing; it was the first time I actually did something as producer! the rehearsal went well for the most part, and afterwards I got some time to return to home base and chill for a bit before my first class. So as I mentioned yesterday, instead of having Christian Doctrine, we had New Testament this morning, and may I say it was a very good class. Then it was time for chapel, which was.. quite the interesting experience. There were a couple malfunctions with some of our material, but our amazing team managed to pull through. By this time, I was a wee bit tired, and that affected my attention level during the songwriting lecture (but I will say, what I got from the class was great.) The rest of my day had to do with the fourth episode of 223 and uploading it. For some reason, every time I try to upload a video on Facebook, I have to make at least 3 attempts before it actually does it. Today's funny moment was when I waiting for the video to upload: Facebook gives an approximate time until the video is fully loaded, and today I saw a number that I hoped I wouldn't ever have to see. The number? Infinity. I couldn't help but laugh! But now it's on Facebook, so I hope you enjoy it!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment