Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 279: A Day Early

Tomorrow marks the official beginning of the mid-semester break for Hillsong International Leadership College.However, because I am a worship student and Wednesdays are my usual day off during the week, today was my official beginning. It's cool that we get all this time off (well, at least until next week) to rest from the past few packed weeks. A lot of students are either going home to visit or go out to some special places here in Australia; however, my plan is to work on all kinds of projects here at home. I have assessments that need some serious work, practicing bass and piano, the 223 mini series, and cleaning the flat to do; I mainly couldn't do much of these things because of class and church obligations but now I have much more time. When I reflect on my day, I only realize I did very little: I woke up, surfed the web, chilled with Donny while he relieved some stress by playing Guitar Hero, Skyped with my family, chilled some more while Laz watched House, served at Powerhouse, and now I am here. Sure, my day wasn't jam packed with business and mass activity, but that's okay with me. Thankfully, God gives us days to simply rest. Well, I have a plan for tomorrow that involves a lot of waiting for videos to load on Youtube, so I am going to sleep now.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment