Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 280: Upload Day

So today's focus was catching up on videos I was supposed to upload a while back. I've had videos from The Box in August, and because of busy scheduling, I was unable to post them. Then the Box in September came by, and I recorded most of those performances. So my mission was to upload as many as possible today so that I could not only give the people that performed and their families a chance to see the video, but also to get rid of those video files on my computer for the sake of space. The result? 5 videos, including one I'm waiting to be fully uploaded as I type. I also got to rest some more while waiting for the videos to load, and I also listened to music. I was in a Christmas music mood today, so that's pretty much what I listened to most of the day; it was nice, it reminded me of home. I'm pretty stoked for a couple Christmas concerts back home waiting for me; I'm looking forward to taking my family to see Future of Forestry. There's a few bands that I have deep respect for when it comes to making Christmas music, and Future of Forestry is one of them (the others being Relient K and Family Force 5). Christmas music puts a smile on my face; can't wait to listen to 96.5 KOIT when I'm back in San Francisco!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment