Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 301: Being Prepared

Today was amazing, just like the rest of the week so far. Sisterhood was loads of fun this morning; our team did an excellent job of staying together, and it's definitely one for the record books. The core chapel team meeting also went great; we discussed the few major upcoming events within the next two weeks, and there's a lot of preparations being made for them. Today's major activities was video editing: I received a mass amount of clips for a Misterhood promo, and I am currently editing and reviewing the new episode of 223 (to be released this weekend). One cool highlight from today was the amount of prayer I received from people; it was really cool to just be amongst hundreds of people and have good friends of mine just pray for me. It really empowered me for the rest of my day. Not to mention Team Night was phenomenal; we got to hear from Reuben Morgan talk about the differences between a house and a home (very inspiring word). Now I'm off to bed for tomorrow's stuff, which I'm assuming will be amazing as always.

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment