Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 290: Talk About Packed!

It was a full day today. I woke up at 9:30 to get ready for choir (our call time changed to 10:45), and before I knew it, I was on stage singing praise to He who is worthy. Just before the service started, I got a message from my good Danish friend, Henrik, asking if I could help with TV for the evening services (turns out Laz couldn't help, so I was pretty much the last hope). So I agreed, and after getting lunch and catching up on some strategizing, I came back to church for the rehearsal. I was reunited with my good friend Camera 1 after weeks of not using it, so I had a blast making some creative shots for the service. I love being on TV; I can't for next year when I actually get to build up the new team!! Tonight was extra special, because a group of friends came together to celebrate our friend Andrew's birthday (for those of you in America, you may recognize him as Mysterio's enemy in the 223 series). It was office themed, as in the show the Office (so I randomly put together a fake office suit for the party; I really didn't mind how ridiculous I looked). He had a blast, and I'm glad he did. It was a great end to the weekend. But now to real business, as in the start of a new week. I have some super important things to do, so keep me in prayer please!

God bless,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment