Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 300: THIS, IS, SPARTA!!!

Today was another amazing day; I feel the holy momentum Brian Houston talked about coming on!!! Today's mission was to finish as many assessments as possible; the outcome? I finished 2! That's way better than I've done before, so I consider it a major accomplishment. It was nice to get the place all to myself, since the guys were in class. Around 1, I got to talk with my family; specifically since it's my mom's birthday!! Happy birthday mom!!!!!! It was nice to wish her a happy birthday. My afternoon soon after was just chilling at home and talking with my ex roommate Tyson about a video project for Streetbeat. By the time we were done, it was time for Powerhouse, so I headed over there and helped my leader Valerie out. Now I'm here, having enjoyed what was another blessed day.

God bless YOU,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment