Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 298: It's Been a Long One

This is ultimately what I got out of today:
No matter how stressed I can be some days,
No matter what obstacles I may have in front of me,
No matter where I have to be and why,
God remains God: faithful, true to His word, and uplifting when I can't stand for myself.
If God's been all that for you, then I'd say you're on the right track. We can't live this life on our own; we'd end up wandering aimlessly on this earth trying to find our purpose. Fortunately for us, we have a God that's included us in His plan for the world; I feel special, like I matter, you know? It's so good! Well, I gotta get to bed; it's gonna be one of the hardest weeks of the year, and I'm gonna need all the sleep I can get.

God bless,
Steven

P.S. Just so everyone knows, I submitted both my assessments on time. Now for the 3 due next week, and the other two due soon after. I still need prayer, so don't stop!

1 comment:

  1. I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

    ReplyDelete